A convenient 2D OpenGL games framework
Current features include:
- Sprite loading and rendering
- Rendering of text labels
- Stroked and solid-filled polygons, circles, stars, and rectangles
- Rotate, scale and move any of the above
- Particle systems
- Built-in post-processing effects using GLSL shaders.
- Sounds, keyboard and mouse events, animation/tweening, music, clocks and local storage from Pygame Zero (with most magic removed).
Use pip to install Wasabi2d from PyPI:
pip install wasabi2d
Please make sure your
requirements.txt pins a major version, as Wasabi2D may
continue to make breaking API and graphical changes in major versions.
Documentation is available at https://wasabi2d.readthedocs.io/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wasabi2d-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (248.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size wasabi2d-1.2.0.tar.gz (387.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|