Webotron 20 is a tool to deploy static website to AWS.
Automating AWS with Python
Repository for the A Cloud Guru course Automating AWS with Python
Webotron is a script that will sync a local directory to an s3 bucket, and optionally configure Route 53 and cloudfront as well.
Webotron currently has the following features:
- List bucket
- List contents of a bucket
- Create and set up bucket
- Sync directory tree to bucket
- Set AWS profile with --profile=<profile_name>
- Configure route 53 domain
- Configure Cloud Front distribution with SSL
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for webotron_20-0.3-py3-none-any.whl