Python API for the Volkswagen WeConnect Services
Python API for the Volkswagen WeConnect Services. If you are not a developer and ended up here you probably want to check out a project using this library (see below).
Projects in which the library is used
- WeConnect-cli: A commandline interface to interact with WeConnect
- WeConnect-MQTT: A MQTT Client that provides WeConnect data to the MQTT Broker of your choice (e.g. your home automation solution such as ioBroker, FHEM or Home Assistant)
- Volkswagen ID.3 Modelyear 2021
- Volkswagen Passat GTE Modelyear 2021
Please feel free to open an issue at GitHub Issue page to report problems you found.
- The API is in alpha state and may change unexpectedly at any time! Please conscider this and pin to a specific version if you depend on it.
- Examples and API documentation is missing
Inspired by TA2k/ioBroker.vw-connect that gave me a point to start working with the API
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size weconnect-0.6.1-py3-none-any.whl (23.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size weconnect-0.6.1.tar.gz (24.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for weconnect-0.6.1-py3-none-any.whl