Jupyter kernel for Python on Wine
wenv-kernel is a Python package (currently in development status 4/beta). It allows to run Python on top of Wine as a Jupyter kernel on Linux, MacOS or BSD. It uses wenv.
A working installation of
wenv, see installation instructions in its documentation. If not present,
wenv-kernel will try to install and configure
wenv automatically. It is assumed that Wine is present.
pip install wenvkernel python -m wenvkernel.install
After installing the package with
pip, you must not forget to run the kernel install module once as shown above.
See examples for example Jupyter notebooks.
Feel free to post questions in the GitHub issue tracker of this project.
Bugs & issues
- Report bugs in wenv-kernel here: wenv-kernel GitHub issue tracker
- Report bugs in wenv here: wenv GitHub issue tracker
- Report bugs in Wine here: WineHQ Bug Tracking System
- Change log (current) (changes in development branch since last release)
- Change log (past) (release history)
- Contributing (Contributions are highly welcomed!)
- License (LGPL v2.1)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for wenvkernel-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl