Python Tools for WFC3 Data
This package includes support for WFC3 specific tasks, supporting CALWF3 3.0 in the HSTCAL package.
Release note for 1.3:
- Added a task, embedsub, to WFC3TOOLS which embeds subarray images into full frame images. This can be used with aXe and other calibration needs.
- Added a task, sub2full, which returns the location of the corner of the subarray exposure in a full frame reference image (including the full physical extent of the chip), in 1-indexed pixels.
- Added a Python implementation of pstack and pstat.
- Added a sampinfo tool for IR data, similar to the IRAF sampinfo task.
- Documentation and helpfiles were updated to reflect these new tasks as well as updates to CALWF3 itself.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|wfc3tools-1.3.tar.gz (306.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Mar 15, 2014|
|wfc3tools-1.3.zip (372.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Mar 15, 2014|