A lightweight, high performance, high concurrency WSGI web framework with the key features to build modern, efficient web
- Requires Python 2.4-2.7 or 3.2+.
- MVC architectural pattern (push-based).
- Functionality includes routing, model update/validation, authentication/authorization, content caching with dependency, xsrf/resubmission protection, AJAX+JSON, i18n (gettext), middlewares, and more.
- Template engine agnostic (integration with jinja2, mako, tenjin and wheezy.template) plus html widgets.
It is optimized for performance, well tested and documented.
- source code, examples (live) and issues tracker are available on bitbucket
- documentation, readthedocs
- eggs on pypi
$ easy_install wheezy.web
If you are using virtualenv:
$ virtualenv env $ env/bin/easy_install wheezy.web
If you run into any issue or have comments, go ahead and add on bitbucket.