Static Site as a Service using AWS S3
Widely makes deploying static websites easy!
mkdir www.hello-world.com echo 'Hello world!' > www.hello-world.com/index.html cd www.hello-world.com widely sites:create www.hello-world.com widely open
pip install widely
If your pip is pip-3:
pip-2.7 install widely
widely was developed on Python 2.7.5 on Mac OS X, but it should work on any system with Python 2.7.
Compatibility with Python 3 and 2.6 is planned.
Heroku toolbelt-style command line tool
- Built using docopt, prettytable, boto, feedparser
- Python 3 and 2.6 compatibility
- Use S3’s logging
- Support multipart etags (or add in our own metadata)
- Don’t use MD5
- Better globs
- Port not being released quickly in widely local
- Serving compressed files from S3
- Use Amazon CloudFront and Route 53
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size widely-0.10.tar.gz (9.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|