Clean Print integration for Plone
Provides integration with Plone for the Clean Print product (http://www.formatdynamics.com/diypub/).
- Enable the Wildcard.CleanPrint product
- Go to http://www.formatdynamics.com/diypub/
- Fill out the form and click the ‘Generate CleanPrint Tag’ button
- Copy the value of the SRC parameter of the <script> element and paste it into the Script URL configuration field in the CleanPrint settings (Site Setup -> CleanPrint Settings) and save the form
- Then there are 2 options for including buttons for clean print on your site:
- Make use of the defined portal_actions
- Use the generated Button HTML (or some derivation thereof) from step 2 in a custom template of some sort
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wildcard.cleanprint-1.0a.tar.gz (3.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|