This is a very simple package to integrate cloudflare cache purging with plone.app.caching.
- Install “CloudFlare Cache Purging” addon
- Go to “Caching” control panel and make sure “Enable purging” is checked in the “Caching proxies” tab.
- Make sure to also configure which content types to enable purging on and make sure to check if you are using virtual host urls
- Go to the “CloudFlare” control panel and fill in settings
- Make test purge requests
- fix not being able to use http, https only schemes
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wildcard.cloudflare-1.0a3.zip (22.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|