HTML5 audio and video integration with plone
This package provides Audio and Video Dexterity content types and behaviors.
It integrates the HTML5 media player mediaelementjs.
- Audio and Video types
- Integration with mediaelementjs
- Automatically convert video types to HTML5 compatible video formats
- Be able to add video from TinyMCE by adding a link to the audio or video objects and then adding one of the available Audio and Video TinyMCE styles.
- Integration with plone.app.async for conversions if installed
- Plone 4.3 syndication support
In order for video conversion to work correctly, you’ll need ffmpeg installed which provides the avconv collection of command line utilities.
On Ubuntu, you should be able to install with:
sudo apt-get install ffmpeg
Only tested on Plone 4.3
- fix convert video [vangheem]
- Fix minor typo in available views for audio/video types. This previously prevented saving type settings via the control panel. [davidjb]
- implement primary field [vangheem]
- handle no preview image being set [vangheem]
- fix video type definition [vangheem]
- Add widget that supports streaming partial ranges of video content from video and audio fields. This package now supports video seeking in Chrome and iOS video display with content-range request support. [davidjb]
- Configure CSS to apply prefix to local resources utilised for MediaElement.js. Previously, images used in CSS did not load when running outside of debug mode. [davidjb]
- Upgrade MediaElement.js to 2.13.2. [davidjb]
- Switch to using plone.autoform for form directives rather than the old location in plone.directives.form. [davidjb]
- Omit ogv and webm video fields from add and edit forms; allows access to field contents from main video view. [davidjb]
- Fix video display <source> URLs to point to correct fields. Previously, all links referred to the main MP4 video field. [davidjb]
- Initial release