Drop-in substitute for os.path.walk() with additional features:
- Walks over multiple roots
- Yields pathlib.Path() and not str
- Yields full absolute paths by default
- Can exclude or include files flexibly by pattern or function
- Excludes dotfiles by default
- Two special patterns to match all files in a Python project, or all Python sound files, are included
The last one is really useful because Python tends to leave all sorts of copies of your code in directories like build/, dist/ or *.egg/.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wolk-0.9.0-py3-none-any.whl (5.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size wolk-0.9.0.tar.gz (2.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|