A package to run wikification
wiki_node_disambiguation - - -
What’s this ?
- You can run “Wikification” as easy as possible.
- According to wikipedia, Wikification is in computer science, entity linking with Wikipedia as the target knowledge base
- You can get disambiguated result with its score.
Please visit Github page also. If you find any bugs and you report it to github issue, I’m glad. Any pull-requests are welcomed.
- Python3.x (checked under )
- I recommend to use “Anaconda” distribution.
python setup.py install
Get wikipedia entity vector model
To those who uses interface.predict_japanese_wiki_names()
You’re supposed to have mysql somewhere.
The step until using it.
- start mysql server somewhere
- download latest mysql dump files
- initialize wikipedia database with mysql
To download wikipedia dump files, execute following commands
wget https://dumps.wikimedia.org/jawiki/latest/jawiki-latest-redirect.sql wget https://dumps.wikimedia.org/jawiki/latest/jawiki-latest-page.sql
To initialize wikipedia database with mysql,
% mysql -u [user_name] -p[password] wikipedia < jawiki-latest-redirect.sql % mysql -u [user_name] -p[password] wikipedia < jawiki-latest-page.sql
- It supports only Japanese wikipedia
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size word2vec-wikification-py-0.11.tar.gz (29.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for word2vec-wikification-py-0.11.tar.gz