Generate XHTML daily calendar
- worktime - Generate daily log web pages
- worktime [OPTION]… DIRECTORY
Creates a web page with a table on the left side showing the hours of the day, a table on the right showing the tasks of the day, and a space in the bottom right for notes.
By default only today’s log is created.
Logs are created in DIRECTORY.
Web site: <http://github.com/l0b0/worktime>
-s, --start=DATE First date to print. Default today. -e, --end=DATE Last date to print. Default today.
- -d, –days=NAME…
- Create log files for only the given weekdays.
-w, --weekdays Equivalent to “–days=Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday”. -W, --weekends Equivalent to “–days=Saturday,Sunday”. -h, --help Print this documentation and exit.
- worktime –end=2011-12-31 ~/work
- Create a log file in ~/work for each day from today until 2011-12-31.
- worktime –start=2010-12 –end=2011-02 –weekends ~/work
- Create a log file in ~/work for each Saturday and Sunday from 2010-12-01 through 2011-02-28.
- worktime –weekdays –start=2012 –end=2012 ~/project-X
- Create a log file in ~/project-X for each week day of 2012.