Copyright (c) 2011 Martin Wendt
Python console script to synchronize media folders, using playlists as filter.
- Read one or more playlists (*.WPL) and copy referenced files to target folder.
- If no playlist is specified, the complete source media folder will be synchronized.
- Source directory structure is maintained in the target folder.
- Duplicate, or otherwise invalid playlist entries are ignored.
- `-d` option removes unmatched files and empty folders from target.
Project home: http://wplsync.googlecode.com/
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.