A Web Services API for Plone (>=3.x).
See the Web Services API for Plone documentation or the doc directory of this package for the full documentation.
- Stable release.
- Removed plone.app.blob dependency. Only support blob’s when the package is already available. [pumazi]
- Fixed a permissions issue in Plone 4.1.x (reported by Marcel Maré). [pumazi]
- Added ZCML registration that allows the API to work on CMFCore content like objects. [pumazi]
- Removed a bad attribute from the browserlayer.xml that didn’t appear to be effecting anything, but potentially could. [pumazi]
- Moved the wsapi4plone.core.services.plone to wsapi4plone.core.services, because of the top-level namespace collision. [pumazi]
- Fixed the bug reporting documentation. [pumazi]
- Added support for Blobs (plone.app.blob) in the responses. Subsequently added the plone.app.blob dependency. [pumazi]
- Fixed another logging issue, where binary data was being output into the logs. [pumazi]
- Added documentation about the usage of XML-RPC’s datetime type. [pumazi]
- Use z3c.autoinclude to load ZCML [cah190]
- Rewrote the extensions (previously known as miscellaneous information) implementation to better support the collection’s criteria use case. [ticket #2150] [pumazi]
- Refactored the tests. Created a number of base test cases classes to help modularize the tests. [pumazi]
- Fixed an logging error, where binary data was being output into the logs. [pumazi]
- Transplanted the current documentation into Sphinx built documentation. And added more material. [pumazi]
- Added the get_discussion call that gets all the Plone comments for the specified path. [ramonski]
- Fixed an issue with binary data where files ~> 2MB could not be Marshaled by the ZPublisher. [pumazi]
- Wrote a few more tests. [pumazi]
- Modified the get_types call to provide both the Id and Title, since some of the information that comes out of other calls could be using the Title rather than the Id. [pumazi]
- Patch submitted to convert the incoming xmlrpclib.DataTime object to a Zope DateTime object. [Kevin Teague]
- Added event notification for ObjectInitializedEvent and at_post_create_script calls. [hans-peter.locher]
- Wrote some documentation. More will follow in the next release.
- Removed the Plone egg dependency, because it causes complications with Plone < 3.2.
- Rewrote the tests for the WSAPI calls.
- Fixed the get_workflow call to return only the transitions the current authenticated users can perform.
- Fixed a bug in the Plone service adapter’s set_properties method, where the ISO 8601 format wasn’t being parsed correctly.
- Removed a few lines that assume CMF type factories and management of objects. This part can be handled by the serviced container object’s api, which abstracts the process of creation and deletion.
- The post_object call now derives the to-be-created object’s id from the path.
- Modified the get_schema method to fix the Not Found? error. I’m not sure why it wasn’t finding the object, but something tells me it has to do with it the transaction not completing.
- Package name change from wsapi4plone to wsapi4plone.core.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|wsapi4plone.core-0.2.tar.gz (405.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 6, 2011|
|wsapi4plone.core-0.2.zip (460.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 6, 2011|