NUAA Face Spoofing Attack Database Access API for Bob
The NUAA database is a spoofing attack database which consists of real accesses and only printed photo attacks. There are three versions of the database: version composed of raw images, version composed of the cropped faces detected in the images and version composed of 64x64 normalized faces detected in the images. There are only train and test set defined.
The actual raw data for the database should be downloaded from the original URL. This package only contains the Bob accessor methods to use the DB directly from python, with our certified protocols.
1. X. Tan, Y. Li, J. Liu, L. Jiang: "Face Liveness Detection from a Single Image with Sparse Low Rank Bilinear Discriminative Model", Proceedings of 11th European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV'10), Crete, Greece, September 2010; p.9-11
You would normally not install this package unless you are maintaining it. What you would do instead is to tie it in at the package you need to use it. There are a few ways to achieve this:
- You can add this package as a requirement at the setup.py for your own satellite package or to your Buildout .cfg file, if you prefer it that way. With this method, this package gets automatically downloaded and installed on your working environment, or
- You can manually download and install this package using commands like easy_install or pip.
The package is available in two different distribution formats:
- You can download it from PyPI, or
- You can download it in its source form from its git repository. When you download the version at the git repository, you will need to run a command to recreate the backend SQLite file required for its operation. This means that the database raw files must be installed somewhere in this case. With option a you can run in dummy mode and only download the raw data files for the database once you are happy with your setup.
You can mix and match points 1/2 and a/b above based on your requirements. Here are some examples:
Modify your setup.py and download from PyPI
That is the easiest. Edit your setup.py in your satellite package and add the following entry in the install_requires section (note: ... means whatever extra stuff you may have in-between, don’t put that on your script):
install_requires=[ ... "xbob.db.nuaa", ],
Proceed normally with your boostrap/buildout steps and you should be all set. That means you can now import the namespace xbob.db.nuaa into your scripts.
Modify your buildout.cfg and download from git
You will need to add a dependence to mr.developer to be able to install from our git repositories. Your buildout.cfg file should contain the following lines:
[buildout] ... extensions = mr.developer auto-checkout = * eggs = bob ... xbob.db.nuaa [sources] xbob.db.nuaa = git https://github.com/bioidiap/xbob.db.nuaa.git ...
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xbob.db.nuaa-1.0.2.zip (287.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|