Python OO API package to automate Xena traffic generator
Python OO API for Xena Valkyrie traffic generator.
The current version supports the following test flow:
- Load/Build configuration -> Change configuration -> Start/Stop traffic -> Get statistics/capture
- Login, connect to chassis and reserve ports
- Load existing configuration file
- Build configuration from scratch
- Get/set attributes
- Start/Stop - transmit, capture
- Statistics - ports, streams (end to ends) and TPLDs
- Capture - get captured packets
- Release ports and disconnect
Migrate from pyxenamanager
- Package renamed from xenamanager to xenavalkyrie
Returns all RX statistics indexed by RX port instead of TPLD object.
pip install xenavalkyrie
xenavalkyrie.test.xena_samples you will find some basic samples.
See inside for more info.
- Do not create XenaManager manually but use the init_xena factory
- When loading configuration files, first load all files only then manipulate the configuration.
The package replaces pyxenamanager - https://github.com/xenadevel/PyXenaManager
Feel free to contact me with any question or feature request at firstname.lastname@example.org