An video product for Plone 3 and 4. It provides a video content type, which stores WebM, H.264 and OGG Theora files (either in the ZODB or as external URL).
This product uses VideoJS, falling back to Flowplayer, for playback.
This product comes with following languages:
Further translations are welcome.
- Questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uploading only one webm file is now working [andreas_stocker]
- Fixed fullscreen mode in VideoJS [andreas_stocker]
- Support for adding FLV files [andreas_stocker]
- Added support for youtube videos [andreas_stocker]
- Initial version (not public) [andreas_stocker]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xhostplus.videojs-1.2.1.tar.gz (41.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|