Utilities for working with Excel files that require both xlrd and xlwt
This package provides a collection of utilities for working with Excel files. Since these utilities may require either or both of the xlrd and xlwt packages, they are collected together here, separate from either package.
Currently available are:
- Tools for copying xlrd.Book objects to xlwt.Workbook objects.
- Utility functions for displaying information about xlrd-related objects in a user-friendly and safe fashion.
- A mini framework for splitting and filtering Excel files into new Excel files.
- Tools for finding how much of an Excel file contains useful data.
- Tools for serializing xlrd.Book objects back to Excel files.
- Tools for working with formatting information expressed in styles.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xlutils-1.7.0.tar.gz (58.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|