A powertool to configure your display
None of the existing display configuration tools does what I think is "the right thing". So I went and wrote one.
The Right Thing
- Don't start from a stored config, use xrandr to read the systems' current state
- Allow creating "profiles" that will get applied smartly (not there yet)
- Generate a xrandr invocation to reflect the desired configuration
- Allow per-monitor scaling
- Allow arbitrary monitor positioning
- Implement "scale everything so all the pixels are the same size"
If you have PySide2:
python -m xrandroll in the folder where you cloned it.
- Implement other things
- Forget about it forever
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xrandroll-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl (9.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size xrandroll-0.1.5.tar.gz (9.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for xrandroll-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl