Mount a Running Docker Container File Sytem via FUSE
Mount a Running Docker Container File Sytem via FUSE.
- No requirement to install additional agents to container side. it’s only required to have permitted to docker exec command.
- Docker container xros-over-sshfs that mount other containers file system automatically by XrosFS with autofs and sshfs is released.
Docker Host Side
- Python 3.5 or later
- FUSE 2.6 (or later)
- Permitted to execute $ docker exec
Docker Container Side
- Shell (ash or bash) and some commands(test, stat, dd base64 etc.) (Usually, they are already installed plain image of alpine, debian etc.)
pip install xrosfs
Mount / of container1 to ~/mnt.
$ xrosfs container1:/ ~/mnt
In above step, xrosfs connect to container1 as root user. Pass user@container1:/ to xrosfs, if you want to connect as other users.
- Can’t access to file that had \n included filename.
- Bad response time in operates.
- Some operations methods are not full implemented yet(flush(fsync) utimens etc.).
Copyright (c) 2018 hankei6km
Licensed under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt in the project root.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xrosfs-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (17.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size xrosfs-0.1.1.tar.gz (14.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|