Generate pin assignment constraints for a given combination of XESS peripheral + motherboard + daughterboard.
- Automates the tedious process of creating FPGA pin assignments for a given combination
of XESS FPGA board (e.g. XuLA2), motherboard (e.g. StickIt!) and
peripheral board (e.g. StickIt! Audio I/O).
- Command-line version, xsconn, for batch-file operations.
- GUI version, gxsconn, for even easier interactive use.
- Added support for StickIt! Rotary Encoder V2.0.
- Added support for StickIt! SmallButtons V1.0.
- Added support for StickIt! AudioIO V2.0.
- Added support for StickIt! QuadDAC V1.0.
- Added support for Logic Pod Mini V1.0.
- Added support for CAT Board.
- Replaced explicit scripts with entrypoints.
- Added definition file for the StickIt! Grove board.
- Removed travis testing requirement.
- Added generic peripheral device for getting FPGA pin assignments
for each connector pin of the StickIt! Board.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.