Yet Another Build Script
Test, Build, Deliver!
Build and deployment automation for Python projects.
A typical release workflow may look like this:
- Check preconditions: Is the workspace clean, anything to commit?, Is GitHub reachable?, Are we on the correct branch?, ...
- Make sure static code linters and unit tests pass.
- Bump the project's version number (major, minor, or patch, according to Semantic Versioning). Then patch the version string into the respective Python module or text file.
- Build sdist and wheel assets.
- Tag the version, commit, and push.
- Upload distribution to PyPI.
- Create a new release on GitHub and upload assets.
- Bump, tag, commit, and push for post-release.
Custom tasks may be added using the plugin framework.
Read the documentation for details.
- Use git, PyPI and GitHub.
- Version numbers follow roughly the Semantic Versioning pattern.
- The project's version number is maintained in one of the supported locations
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size yabs-0.3.1-py3-none-any.whl (37.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size yabs-0.3.1.tar.gz (29.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|