yac portable services
A service, running on your VPC, from nothing to ka-ching, in a few minutes.
- Have access to an AWS VPC?
- Want to run a service on your VPC using Docker containers?
- Have a few spare minutes?
Install the cli:
$ pip install yac
Find a service:
$ yac service –find=confluence
Print a service:
$ yac stack intranet atlassian/confluence:latest
What is yac?
A workflow system that does for services what docker did for applications
- docker helped make it easy to find, run, define, and share individual applications
- yac does the same for services
A cli app that lets you easily find, run, define, and share web service templates
- yac registry works just like the docker registry
- services are defined as templates in json
- services templates can be browsed, instantiated, registered, and cloned via the yac registry
A happy place for service developers, cloud administrators, and service providers
What is a service?
- An application that provides some useful function
- An application that can be implemented using one of more Docker containers
Read more at yac stacks on atlassian.net.
Want to contribute?
Clone from yac on bitbucket
Get unit tests to pass
$ python -m unittest discover yac/tests
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size yac-0.85.tar.gz (91.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|