A tool for auto generating libraries for different platforms to communicate with your API
A tool for auto generating libraries for different platforms to communicate with your API.
- Create a new python virtual environment
- pip install yak-signals
The script is ran from yak-signals.
To see a list of arguments run yak-signals --help.
If you do not supply the required arguments when running, the script will prompt you for them one by one.
An example for running the script is: yak-signals --schema ~/projects/your-project/api-schema.json --generator ios
- If you’re running the iOS generator and writing to core data make sure you quit xcode
- Run yak-signals, and pass the --coredata flag if you want to override core data.
- If you changed the core data models, you’ll need to have xcode auto generate the new model files
- Copy in MachineDataModel.h to your project’s DataModel.h
- Copy in the appropriate sections of MachineDataModel.m to your project’s DataModel.m
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size yak_signals-0.1-py2-none-any.whl (18.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size yak-signals-0.1.tar.gz (15.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for yak_signals-0.1-py2-none-any.whl