A semi hard Cornish cheese, also queries PyPI (PyPI client)
yarg(1) – A semi hard Cornish cheese, also queries PyPI
Yarg is a PyPI client.
>>> import yarg >>> package = yarg.get("yarg") >>> package.name u'yarg' >>> package.author Author(name=u'Kura', firstname.lastname@example.org')
Full documentation is at <https://yarg.readthedocs.org>.
- Added decode call on the response object for Python 3 in yarg.newest_packages and yarg.latest_updated_packages.
- Integration issue with Python 3, requests, yarg and JSON. Attempt to decode requests response if decode attribute exists.
0.1.6 & 0.1.7 (2014-08-10)
- Bug in setup.py causing installs to fail for sdist (source) releases.
- Changed sort order of yarg.package.Package.release_ids to sort based on the upload time of the release ID.
yarg.package.Package.latest_release_id will now return the latest release ID from the PyPI info source, rather than the final list item in yarg.package.Package.release_ids.
Addtionally yarg.package.Package.latest_release will do the same as it gets the latest release information from yarg.package.Package.latest_release_id.
- New method yarg.newest_packages for querying new packages from the PyPI RSS feed.
- New method yarg.latest_updated_packages for querying the latest updated packages from the PyPI RSS feed.
- Additional test coverage
- Additional documentation coverage
- yarg.get will now raise an Exception for errors including 300 and above. Previously only raised for above 300.
- Fix an issue on Python 3.X and PyPy3 where yarg.exceptions.HTTPError was using a method that was removed in Python 3.
- Added dictionary key lookups for home_page, bugtrack_url and docs_url. Caused KeyError exceptions if they were not returned by PyPI.
- More test coverage.
- New yarg.package.Package property has_wheel.
- New yarg.package.Package property has_egg.
- New yarg.package.Package property has_source.
- New yarg.package.Package property python_versions.
- New yarg.package.Package property python_implementations.
- Added yarg.exceptions.HTTPError to yarg.__init__ for easier access.
- Added yarg.json2package to yarg.__init__ to expose it for use.
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size yarg-0.1.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (19.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size yarg-0.1.9.tar.gz (12.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|