Build JS artifacts with yarn
You want to release a package that has a packages.json on it and a release script defined on it.
Usually one does not want to keep the generated files on VCS, but you want them when releasing with zest.releaser.
This package is a direct inspiration from zest.pocompile from Maurits van Rees.
- No changes since last release.
- Fix logic, to not try to build a project if no package.json could be found.
- Be more quiet if no yarn.build section is found on setup.cfg.
- Change option to folder as package.json is expected to be there, i.e.
[yarn.build] folder = path/to/folder/
- Fix (hopefully), pypi rendering.
- Allow to configure where package.json is located via a setup.cfg section:
[yarn.build] file = path-to/package.json
- Create universal wheels again.
- Pass the parent folder where package.json is.
- Typos are fun…
- Ditch wheels by now, only source releases.
- Be more verbose.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|yarn.build-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (3.4 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py2.py3|
|yarn.build-1.0.0.tar.gz (3.3 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for yarn.build-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl