The Swiss Army knife for your sound
Yodel (the Swiss Army knife for your sound) is an easy-to-use python package for digital audio signal processing, analysis and synthesis. It is meant to provide a comprehensive set of tools to manipulate audio signals. It can be used for prototyping as well as developing audio applications in Python.
pip install yodel
The complete API documentation can be found at ReadTheDocs. For code examples, check out the ‘demo’ folder inside the project repository.
Any questions or comments about Yodel? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More complete README
- Fix Python package long description (use README.rst)
- ReadTheDocs integration
- Integrate extra folders in distribution (test, demo, docs)
- Renaming the project to Yodel
- Better packaging for PyPI
- First release of Damn!
- Signal analysis module:
- Discrete Fourier Transform
- Fast Fourier Transform
- Analysis windows (Hanning, Hamming, Blackman)
- Filtering module:
- Biquad filter
- Utility modules for complex numbers and conversions
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Romain Clement
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.