Yuuno = Jupyter + VapourSynth
Project DescriptionRelease History
__ __ \ \ / / \ V / _ _ _ _ __ ___ \ / | | | | | | '_ \ / _ \ | | |_| | |_| | | | | (_) | \_/\__,_|\__,_|_| |_|\___/
Yuuno = Jupyter + VapourSynth
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://yuuno.encode.moe/
- Automatic importing of a VapourSynth-core as well as the VapourSynth-module itself.
- Inline-rendering of the first frame of a clip.
- Encoding of VapourSynth-Clips from the Notebook/IPython-shell
- Interactive Clip Introspection using IPython-magics (%preview, %diff, %compare and %inspect)
Yuuno 0.8.0: 2017-10-09
- Added support for clips with variable video formats
- Added support for zlib compression and ICCP-chunk on PNG outputter
%runvpycan now return the outputs of a vapoursynth-script (.vpy) as a dict.
- Settings of VapourSynth cores are now exposed as configuration variables
- [Misc] Extracted
%encodeand stuck it inside its own sub-package.
Rewrite of the yuuno codebase to prepare for Yuuno 1.0.0-release.
- You don’t have to do
- To configure settings while in your IPython-shell, use the %config-magic, which is available in any IPython installation.
- The minimum Python-version of Yuuno is Python 3.6. Make sure you are running this version when upgrading.
%unload_ext yuunoyou can now completely deactivate Yuuno on your notebook.
%encode-magic has become more robust now.
- There is a
%render-magic now, which does everything %encode does but stores the output into a io.BytesIO.
- All interactive applications are now IPython-magics.
- %preview returns a Preview-object. By changing the clip-Attribute of these objects, you can change the clip without losing the frame number.
vapoursynth.VideoFramesto be inline-rendered.
- Fixed incorrect aspect-ratio on all
- Add f-string parsing inside
%encode. (Will fallback to regular string.format for Python < 3.6) [thanks for the idea @🎌eXmendiC]
- Switched to Jinja2 Templates for Raw-HTML output
- Omit iCCP-chunk since apparently the csp has to be set manually by the user on media players. Of course it can be changed back at any time.
- An ICCP-chunk is now sent along with the PNG. Currently the default is the 709-CSP ICC. Color-Managed browsers will honor this chunk.
- The variables
core(referencing the current VS-Core) and
vs(as a referece to the vapoursynth) will now be pushed to the user-namespace on Yuuno activation.
%yuuno installis now the installation command
%yuuno versionshows the current version of yuuno
%yuuno helpshows the help for Yuuno.
%yuuno setcan be used for configuring Yuuno.
- You have to use
%load_ext yuunofor initiating yuuno now.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|yuuno-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (57.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Sep 14, 2017|
|yuuno-0.7.0.zip (96.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Sep 14, 2017|