Buildout recipe to create directories.
This package provides a zc.buildout recipe used to generate directories within a buildout.
Please see docs/index.rst for detailed documentation.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, PyPy and PyPy3.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2 and 3.3.
- Dropped support for deprecated path option (use paths instead).
- Added support for Python 3.2 / 3.3.
- Added setup.py docs alias: runs setup.py develop and then installs documentation dependencies.
- Added setup.py dev alias: runs setup.py develop and then installs testing dependencies.
- Updated docs and tests.
- Added support for create-intermediate option (yes by default).
- Fixed bug: empty directory names were not excluded from paths.
- Added support for mode, user, and group options.
- Fixed (unnoticed?) bug when using the deprecated path option. In that case the default path (parts/<sectionname>) was created instead of the given one.
- Shortened main code.
- Updated tests to run with zc.buildout 1.5, thus requiring at least this version.
- Using python’s doctest module instead of depreacted zope.testing.doctest.
- Update options path and paths to be referencable.
- Output created message only if a directory was really created but display this message also for intermediate directories.
- Renamed path option to paths (plural). Please do not use path anymore!
- Created directories are now displayed during buildout runs.
- Changed default behaviour: directories created once will not be removed on updates, except you require that explicitly.
- Added new option remove-on-update: if set to yes, true or on the set directories will be removed on updates of buildout configuration.
- Make paths absolute and normalize them before creation.
- Support creation of several paths in a row.
- Added check whether a file exists as part of path and emit error.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size z3c.recipe.mkdir-0.7.tar.gz (19.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|