A recipe to build lxml
This recipe automates the installation of the lxml python package and, additionally, builds it statically against dependent libraries like libxml2, libxlst.
The recipe supports the following options:
- Set to the desired lxml egg, e.g. lxml or lxml==2.1.2
- libxslt-url, libxml2-url
The URL to download the source tarball of these libraries from. Currently defaults to:
- build-libxslt, build-libxml2
- Set to true if these should be build. Needed for a static build.
- true or false
- Needed if libxml2 is not built.
- Needed if libxslt is not built.
- Path to the xslt-config binary. Not needed if build-libxslt is set to true.
- Path to the xml2-config binary. Not needed if build-libxml2 is set to true.
- Set to true to force rebuilding libraries every time.
This is an example buildout:
[buildout] parts = lxml pylxml develop = . log-level = DEBUG download-directory = downloads download-cache = downloads versions=versions [versions] lxml = 2.1.3 [pylxml] recipe=zc.recipe.egg interpreter=pylxml eggs= lxml [lxml] recipe = z3c.recipe.staticlxml egg = lxml force = false build-libxml2 = true build-libxslt = true static-build = true
Stefan Eletzhofer, Author
- Fix Documentation REsT [seletz]
- Rerelease due to setup.cfg messup [seletz]
- Added iconv library, which enables fully static builds. This is actually a bug in lxml’s setup. [seletz]
- Updated docs, removed junk code [seletz]
- Added tweaks needed for Mac OS X [seletz]
- Added basic build steps for liblxml2, libxslt and lxml. [seletz]
- Created recipe with ZopeSkel [seletz].
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size z3c.recipe.staticlxml-0.2.tar.gz (7.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for z3c.recipe.staticlxml-0.2.tar.gz