High-level Testing Support
This package provides a collection of high-level test setups for unit and functional testing. In particular, it provides a testing layer that can use an existing, pre-populated database as a starting point, which speeds up the test setup phase for large testing data sets.
- Do some InterfaceBaseTest attributes to be able to write less code:
- iface provide the interface here
- klass provide the class here
- pos provide the positional arguments here
- kws provide the keyword arguments here
- Avoid depreacted zope.testing.doctest by using python’s doctest.
- Removed install dependency on zope.app.security.
- Removed test dependency on zope.app.securitypolicy.
- Removed test dependency on zope.app.zcmlfiles.
- Using zope.container instead of zope.app.container
- Using zope.site instead of zope.app.component
- Fixed package data.
- Moved functional tests to tests.
- Removed deprecation warning.
- Make z3c a namespace.
- Prevent ConnectionStateError in layer after appsetup is run in layer.