High-level Testing Support
This package provides a collection of high-level test setups for unit and functional testing. In particular, it provides a testing layer that can use an existing, pre-populated database as a starting point, which speeds up the test setup phase for large testing data sets.
- Do some InterfaceBaseTest attributes to be able to write less code:
- iface provide the interface here
- klass provide the class here
- pos provide the positional arguments here
- kws provide the keyword arguments here
- Avoid depreacted zope.testing.doctest by using python’s doctest.
- Removed install dependency on zope.app.security.
- Removed test dependency on zope.app.securitypolicy.
- Removed test dependency on zope.app.zcmlfiles.
- Using zope.container instead of zope.app.container
- Using zope.site instead of zope.app.component
- Fixed package data.
- Moved functional tests to tests.
- Removed deprecation warning.
- Make z3c a namespace.
- Prevent ConnectionStateError in layer after appsetup is run in layer.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size z3c.testing-0.3.2.tar.gz (8.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|