zExceptions contains common exceptions used in Zope2.
zExceptions contains common exceptions and helper functions related to exceptions as used in Zope 2.
- Mark exceptions with appropriate zope.publisher interfaces.
- Add a new common base class zExceptions.HTTPException to all exceptions.
- Add compatibility with PyPy and Python 3.
- Arguments to the Unauthorized exception are assumed to be utf8-encoded if they are bytes.
- Released as separate package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zExceptions-3.1.zip (16.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|