trading bot framework for zaif exchange
|algorithmic trading bot for zaif exchange|
- Easy to use: Zaifbot is library for trading beginners, so designed simple.
- Support all currency pairs dealt with Zaif Exchange
- Technical indicators like SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, RSI, ADX
- You don’t have to prepare market data. Zaifbot internal get data from zaif API
Note: ZaifBot is unofficial library of Tech Bureau, Inc. Please use it at your own risk.
instaling with pip
After activating an isolated Python environment, run
$ pip install zaifbot
currently supported platforms includes:
- Linux 64-bits
- OSX 64-bits
- Windows 64-bits
Note: if you use OSX, we assume homebrew is installed.
After installing Zaifbot, run
See our getting started tutorial
The following code implements a simple trading algorithm using zaifbot
from zaifbot.trade import Strategy from zaifbot.rules import Entry, Exit from zaifbot.config import set_keys from zaifbot.trade.tools import last_price # setting your Zaif API key set_keys(key='your_key', secret='your_secret') # creating rule to buy class BuyWhenCheap(Entry): def can_entry(self): if last_price(self._currency_pair.name) < 25000: return True return False # creating rule to exit class ExitWhenPriceGoUp(Exit): def can_exit(self, trade): # 'trade' has the entry information current_price = last_price(trade.currency_pair.name) if current_price > trade.entry_price + 5000: return True return False my_entry = BuyWhenCheap(currency_pair='btc_jpy', amount=0.01, action='bid') my_exit = ExitWhenPriceGoUp() # strategy is an unite of automated trading my_strategy = Strategy(entry_rule=my_entry, exit_rule=my_exit) my_strategy.start(sec_wait=1)
If you have a question, or find a bug, feel free to open an issue.
- Fork and clone this repository to your computer
- Run docker build -t zaifbot . to create development environment
- Edit source code and make pull request to depelop branch