Zope table implementation
This is a Zope 3 extension that helps with the construction of (HTML) tables. Features include dynamic HTML table generation, batching and sorting.
- Make Python 3 compatible
- Using Python’s doctest module instead of deprecated zope.testing.doctest.
- Removed dependency on zope.app.testing and zope.app.form.
- Add test extra, move zope.testing to it.
- Replaced html entities with unicode entities since they are xthml valid.
- Updated tests to latest packages.
- Fixed HTML-encoding of cell contents for GetterColumn.
- Update packaging.
Initial release on Cheeseshop.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zc.table-0.10.0.tar.gz (29.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|