Plone integration for Zeam Form
zeam.form.plone provides support for zeam.form.base into Plone 3, 4 and 5:
- make forms and security work in Zope 2,
- default form template using Plone macros,
- provide a simple simple edit form,
- use Plone status message system to report status,
- provides extra widgets, like a WYSIWYG text widget.
Let’s define a simple example:
from zeam.form.plone import EditForm from zeam.form.base import Fields class EditPeople(EditForm): label = u"Edit people" fields = Fields(IPeople) fields['summary'].mode = 'plone.wysiwyg'
If you install the extension Zeam Form you will get nicer CSS and extra JS for the widgets.
For more information information, please refer to zeam.form.base and to the Grok documentation.
- Support zeam.form.ztk and zeam.form.base >= 1.3
- Support zeam.form.ztk 1.1.
- Add CSS and JS for new collection widgets.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zeam.form.plone-1.1.tar.gz (17.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|