Integration of the Grok-based Zeam Form system into Silva
This packages provides forms for SMI (including default add and edit forms for content), ZMI (service configuration forms), and public views usage (page forms, and viewlet/content provider forms).
For more information about this, please check the Silva developer documentation.
You can find the code of this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/zeam.form.silva
- Add classes to create forms for Silva services in SMI.
- Improve the upload widget when a clear button is displayed.
- Implement a new upload widget based on a different extension than before.
- Add a specific template and CSS for public form.
- Update SMI templates.
- Improve ID widget.
- Fix inline validation that was not activated inside dialogs.
- Update ID widget to work in a Zope context (for the Add a Silva Root Zope homepage).
- Update default z-index for the upload widget, in order to make it usuable via the reference windows inside the text editor.
- Use alternate layout for checkbox: they are displayed before the label and not after.
- Add more contextual help in SMI special widgets.
- Update to Zeam form 1.3.
- Add a custom widget for the identifier field.
- Add support for a confirmation dialog when an action is clicked on.
- Add new widgets, combobox, multipickup and a date widget with the jqueryUI date selector.
- Add support for XML serialization.
- Improve form templates and styling.
- Improve the JS (inline validation and form popup) integration.
- Update code for Zope 2.13 and Python 2.7.
- Add a bit HTML 5 support for forms.
- Uses fanstatic.
- Inline validation works on more fields now.
- Popup forms have been updated to work with silva.ui.
- SMI forms now are REST-based on top of silva.ui.
- Add a new file upload widget, and a image cropping one, improves other existing widgets.
- Add a new textarea widget called lines able to edit collection of textlines.
- Review security restriction on add forms and edit forms.
- Add support for add in position in default add forms.
- Various improvements in the form code (status feedback), default form templates and i18n.
- Add a datetime widget based on the JQueryUI datetime picker.
- Add support to create REST forms in a popup in SMI or included in Kupu.
- Add support for public forms.
- Add support for zope.interfaces invariant by default in SMI forms.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zeam.form.silva-2.0.5.tar.gz (2.8 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|