Form as table, to edit more than one content at a time
zeam.form.table is a extension to zeam.form.base to create CRUD forms: it let define forms that can work on a collection of contents sharing the same form schema.
As well zeam.form.table can be embedded as a sub form in a composed form built with zeam.form.composed.
- Add support to provide item specific identifiers for lines checkbox.
- Update API to use zeam.form.base 1.2.3.
- Update to use grokcore.chameleon instead of megrok.chameleon.
- Fix some action type when used with postOnly.
- Fix template, add missing fields in it.
- Add different strategies to apply actions to table lines. You can by choice have one action that takes all selected and all not selected lines, one actions on lines that have been selected or deselected or lastly an action that execute only on select lines.
- Add support for batching on table forms.
- You can now customize the selection field.
- Update to work with zeam.form.base 1.2.
- Update tests.
- Initial proof of concept release.