A fork of Michael van Tellingen of python-zeep
This is a fork of (mvantellingen/python-zeep)[https://github.com/mvantellingen/python-zeep]. For now it just runs the plugins after signing when making the request, and before when processing the response.
We did this because we needed to encrypt in those moments and we didn’t saw a way to do it. So we used plugins to do it, and needed to encrypt after sign in the request and before in the response.
Maybe in the future we could implement a “Encryption Plugin” and return the “Normal Plugin” execution where it belongs.
A fast and modern Python SOAP client
- Compatible with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and PyPy
- Build on top of lxml and requests
- Support for Soap 1.1, Soap 1.2 and HTTP bindings
- Support for WS-Addressing headers
- Support for WSSE (UserNameToken / x.509 signing)
- Support for tornado async transport via gen.coroutine (Python 2.7+)
- Support for asyncio via aiohttp (Python 3.5+)
- Experimental support for XOP messages
Please see for more information the documentation at http://docs.python-zeep.org/
pip install zeep
from zeep import Client client = Client('tests/wsdl_files/example.rst') client.service.ping()
To quickly inspect a WSDL file use:
python -m zeep <url-to-wsdl>
Please see the documentation at http://docs.python-zeep.org for more information.
If you want to report a bug then please first read http://docs.python-zeep.org/en/master/reporting_bugs.html
Please only report bugs and not support requests to the GitHub issue tracker.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zeep_bold-3.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (101.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size zeep-bold-3.6.0.tar.gz (159.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for zeep_bold-3.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl