A modern/fast Python SOAP client based on lxml / requests
A fast and hip Python SOAP client ;-)
- Modern codebase compatible with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and PyPy
- Build on top of lxml and requests
- Supports recursive WSDL and XSD documents.
- Supports the xsd:choice and xsd:any elements.
- Uses the defusedxml module for handling potential XML security issues
- Support for WSSE (UsernameToken only for now)
- Experimental support for HTTP bindings
- Experimental support for WS-Addressing headers
- Features still in development include:
- WSSE x.509 support (BinarySecurityToken)
- XML validation using lxml XMLSchema’s
- WS Policy support
Please see for more information the documentation at http://docs.python-zeep.org/
pip install zeep
from zeep import Client client = Client('tests/wsdl_files/example.rst') client.service.ping()
To quickly inspect a WSDL file use:
python -mzeep <url-to-wsdl>
Please see the documentation at http://docs.python-zeep.org for more information.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Hashes for zeep-0.15.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl