A modern/fast Python SOAP client based on lxml / requests
A fast and modern Python SOAP client
- Compatible with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and PyPy
- Build on top of lxml and requests
- Support for Soap 1.1, Soap 1.2 and HTTP bindings
- Support for WS-Addressing headers
- Support for WSSE (UserNameToken / x.509 signing)
- Support for tornado async transport via gen.coroutine (Python 2.7+)
- Support for asyncio via aiohttp (Python 3.5+)
- Experimental support for XOP messages
Please see for more information the documentation at http://docs.python-zeep.org/
pip install zeep
from zeep import Client client = Client('tests/wsdl_files/example.rst') client.service.ping()
To quickly inspect a WSDL file use:
python -m zeep <url-to-wsdl>
Please see the documentation at http://docs.python-zeep.org for more information.
If you want to report a bug then please first read http://docs.python-zeep.org/en/master/reporting_bugs.html
Please only report bugs and not support requests to the GitHub issue tracker.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.