A comprehensive binary emulation platform.
Zelos is a Python-based binary emulation platform.
Work in Progress: We are working towards open sourcing the zelos emulation platform. There is no code here yet.
Use the package manager pip to install zelos.
pip install zelos
$ zelos run my_binary
import zelos z = zelos.Engine("static_elf_helloworld") z.start(timeout=3)
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
0.0.1 - 2019-12-25
- Initial open source commit.
- Added repository boilerplate.
The Core Zelos Team
- Kevin Valakuzhy - Research Engineer, Developer
- Ryan C. Court - Research Engineer, Developer
- Kevin Z. Snow - Co-Founder, Developer
Special Thanks To
- Fabian Monrose - Co-Founder
- Ann Cox - DHS Program Manager
- Angelos Keromytis - DARPA Program Manager (Former)
- Dustin Fraze - DARPA Program Manager
- Suyup Kim - Intern
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zelos-0.0.0.dev0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (15.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size zelos-0.0.0.dev0.tar.gz (86.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for zelos-0.0.0.dev0-py2.py3-none-any.whl