Zerrphix is for HDI DUNE network media players that can utilise the dune_http:// functionality
Zerrphix is a new HDI DUNE index and skinner written in python.
The major difference between Zerrphix and other HDI Dune indexers and skinners is that Zerrphix uses the dune_http functionality. This essentially means that the UI structure is obtained from a web server rather than a folder structure using dune_folder.txt (e.g. Yadis).
It should be noted that there is a big caveat to using Zerrphix which is that a Linux computer needs to be running Zerrphix (pretty much 24/7) for the dune to be able to use the Zerrphix UI at any time. The raspberry pi has been tested and looks to be suitable.
- Real-time dynamic menu structure generation
- Designed to be fully automated such that once a new film/show is detected and processed, from a pre configured scan path, it is available on the Zerrphix UI.
- Highly customisable menu structure/templates
- Multi user support
- Template per user support
- Film TV/Search on the dune
- Shows last film/show watched on user’s main menu
- Continue and Watch Next functionality for TV Show Episodes
- Add Favourites/To Watch for Film and TV from the dune
- Each user can have their own language set (images and text)
- Each user can have a customised title, overview for film/show/show episode
- Multi Dune support
- Allow custom plugins to allow for other online databases lookups (tmdb/thetvdb already supported)
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zerrphix-0.1.9.dev1.tar.gz (8.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|