This Plone product allows some cache tuning for your site
This Plone product allows some cache tuning for your site. Currently it only allows username replacment, but we might add some more features in the future.
If you enable this option, you can cache the whole pages and an Ajax request will replace the username in the page in order to reduce the load.
If you use a custom theme, you can specify the query used to select the HTML node containing the username. This query is written in the classic CSS format.
- Return userid when full name is empty. [vincent]
- Cleaned sources - added buildout for tests. [maurits]
- Splitted the zestcachetuning.js file so we have one version for authenticated users and one for anonymous. [vincent]
- Store a cookie with the username so we don’t have to make an Ajax call everytime. [vincent]
- Fixed an error happening with anonymous users. [vincent]
- Initial release [vincent]