# Build Status
For LDAP authentication (optional), we need the `simpleldap` module that
requires the following packages on Debian:
aptitude install libsasl2-dev libldap2-dev python-dev
Then we install the module itself:
pip install simpleldap
Burp-UI is written in Python with the [Flask](http://flask.pocoo.org/) micro-framework.
The easiest way to install Flask is to use `pip`.
On Debian, you can install `pip` with the following command:
aptitude install python-pip
Once `pip` is installed, you can install `Flask` and the other requirements this
pip install Flask
pip install flask-login
pip install WTForms
pip install Flask-WTF
Then you need to download the sources.
git clone http://git.ziirish.me/ziirish/burp-ui.git
You can setup various parameters in the [burpui.cfg](burpui.cfg) file.
Then you can run `burp-ui`: `python burp-ui.py`
By default, `burp-ui` listens on all interfaces (including IPv6) on port 5000.
You can then point your browser to http://127.0.0.1:5000/
Please feel free to report any issues on my [gitlab](https://git.ziirish.me/ziirish/burp-ui/issues)
I have closed the *github tracker* to have a unique tracker system.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of things I'd like to add:
* Authentication so that only admins can access to burp stats.
* server-initiated restoration (with burp, you can create a special file that triggers
a restoration when the client contacts the server the next time. In this case the
client must accepts server-initiated restoration).
* burp-server configuration front-end (so that you can configure your burp server
* More statistics.
Also note that in the future, I'd like to write a burp-client GUI.
But I didn't think yet of what to do.
Burp-UI is released under the BSD 3-clause [License](LICENSE).
But this project is built on top of other tools listed here:
- [d3.js](http://d3js.org/) ([BSD](static/d3/LICENSE))
- [nvd3.js](http://nvd3.org/) ([Apache](static/nvd3/LICENSE.md))
- [jQuery](http://jquery.com/) ([MIT](static/jquery/MIT-LICENSE.txt))
- [jQuery-UI](http://jqueryui.com/) ([MIT](static/jquery-ui/MIT-LICENSE.txt))
- [fancytree](https://github.com/mar10/fancytree) ([MIT](static/fancytree/MIT-LICENSE.txt))
- [bootstrap](http://getbootstrap.com/) ([MIT](static/bootstrap/LICENSE))
- [typeahead](http://twitter.github.io/typeahead.js/) ([MIT](static/typeahead/LICENSE))
- [bootswatch](http://bootswatch.com/) ([MIT](static/bootstrap/bootswatch.LICENSE))
Also note that this project is made with the Awesome [Flask](http://flask.pocoo.org/) micro-framework.
Special Thanks to Graham Keeling for its great software! This project would not
exist without [Burp](http://burp.grke.org/)