Construct ZODB storage instances from URIs.
A library which parses URIs and converts them to ZODB storage objects and database arguments.
See the documentation at http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/zodburi/en/latest/ for more information.
- Fix transposed install_requires and tests_require lists in setup.py.
- Fixed: changes in 2.2 broke the zconfig resolver.
- Add support for additional database configuration parameters: pool_timeout, cache_size_bytes, historical_pool_size, historical_cache_size, historical_cache_size_bytes, historical_timeout, and large_record_size
- Add support for Python 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Add missing ClientStorage constructor kw args to resolver.
- Test under Python 3.4 and add Trove classifier.
- Update ZODB3 meta-package dependency to ZODB + ZConfig + ZEO. Those releases are what we import, and have final Py3k-compatible releases.
- Packaging: fix missing url argument to setup().
- Added support for Python 3.2 / 3.3.
- Added setup.py docs alias (runs setup.py develop and installs documentation dependencies).
- Added setup.py dev alias (runs setup.py develop and installs testing dependencies).
- Automated building the Sphinx docs via tox.
- Fixed ‘zconfig:’ URIs under Python 2.7. The code worked around a bug in the stdlib’s ‘urlparse.urlsplit’ for Python < 2.7; that workaround broke under 2.7. See https://github.com/Pylons/zodburi/issues/5
- Dropped support for Python 2.5.
- Removed support for postgres:// URIs, which will now be provided by the relstorage package. Thanks to Georges Dubus for the patch!
- Added support for postgres:// URIs. Thanks to Georges Dubus for the patch!
- Pinned dependencies to Python 2.5-compatible versions when testing with tox under Python 2.5.
- Updated the documentation for publication to ReadTheDocs
- Initial release.