Zope Broken (ZODB) Object Support
When an object cannot be correctly loaded from the ZODB, this package allows this object still to be instantiated, but as a “Broken” object. This allows for gracefully updating the database without interruption.
- Deprecate zope.app.broken.interfaces.IBroken. Please import it directly from ZODB.interfaces.
- Add support for Python 3.9.
- Drop dependency on zope.broken, because the correct imports have moved into ZODB.
- Add support for Python 3.7 and 3.8.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy.
- Change dependency on ZODB3 to ZODB.
- The browser.zcml will only be loaded if zope.browserpage is installed.
- Accessing the __parent__ and __name__ attributes of broken objects will no longer raise AttributeError if the state is an unexpected type, instead returning None.
- Depend on new zope.processlifetime interfaces and implementations instead of using BBB imports from zope.app.appsetup.
- Added test extra to declare test dependency on zope.testing.
- Using Python’s doctest module instead of depreacted zope.testing.doctest.
- Depend on new zope.broken package for the IBroken interface.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for zope.app.broken-4.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl