The Original Zope 3 Form Framework
This package provides the old form framework for Zope 3. It also implements a few high-level ZCML directives for declaring forms. More advanced alternatives are implemented in zope.formlib and z3c.form. The widgets that were defined in here were moved to zope.formlib. Version 4.0 and newer are maintained for backwards compatibility reasons only.
- Add support for PyPy, Python 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Seems like 4.0.1 was released already. Brown bag.
- Import ‘escape’ for backwards compatibility as packages turn out to be importing this too, even though it’s actually from the Python standard library.
- Widget documentation is now on PyPI too.
- The widget implementations have been moved to zope.formlib. This makes this package depend on zope.formlib. The dependency of zope.formlib on this package has been broken.
- Added missing zope.datetime dependency.
- Use zope.browserpage in favor of zope.app.pagetemplate.
- Prefer zope.testing.doctest over doctestunit and adjust test output to newer zope.schema release.
- Use zope.component.testing in favor of zope.app.testing where possible.
- Define dummy standard_macros for test purposes. This reduces the test dependencies by zope.app.basicskin and zope.browserresource.
- Removed the zope.app.container and zope.app.publisher testing dependencies.
- Refactored code to remove zope.app.component dependency.
- Made the tests independent of zope.app.locales.
- Reduce zope.app test dependencies by avoiding zope.app.securitypolicy and zope.app.zcmlfiles.
- Avoid the zope.app.basicskin dependency, by defining our own FormMacros.
- Internationalized ‘Invalid value’ used with ConversionError
- Added dependency on transaction and test dependency on zope.app.component.
- Moved dependencies on ZODB3 and zope.location to the test extra.
- Reduced the dependency on zope.app.publisher to a dependency on zope.browsermenu plus a test dependency on zope.browserpage.
- Fix unittest failure due to translation update.
- Use standard properties instead of zope.cachedescriptors.
- Require zope.browser 1.1 instead of zope.app.container for IAdding.
- Fixed invalid markup.
- Fixed bug where OrderedMultiSelectWidget did not respect the widgets size attribute.
- Fixed bug in SequenceWidget where it crashed while trying to iterate a missing_value (None in most of cases) on _getRenderedValue.
- Adapt to removal of deprecated interfaces from zope.component.interfaces. The IView was moved to zope.publisher and we use our custom IWidgetFactory interface instead of removed zope.component.interfaces.IViewFactory.
- Fix tests to work on Python 2.6.
- Adapt to the upcoming zope.schema release 3.5.1 which will also silence the spurious set failures.
- use zope.browser.interfaces.ITerms instead of zope.app.form.browser.interfaces
- Depending on zope.schema>=3.5a1 which uses the builtin set instead of the sets module.
- The URIDisplayWidget doesn’t render an anchor for empty/None values.
- Get rid of deprecated usage of LayerField from zope.app.component.back35, replaced by zope.configuration.fields.GlobalInterface.
- Fixed restructured text in doc tests to unbreak the PyPI page.
(3.6.1 skipped due to a typo)
- Dropdown widgets display an item for the missing value even if the field is required when no value is selected. See zope/app/form/browser/README.txt on how to switch this off for BBB.
- Source select widgets for required fields are now required as well. They used not to be required on the assumption that some value would be selected by the browser, which had always been wrong except for dropdown widgets.
- Translate the title on SequenceWidget’s “Add <title>” button.
- No longer uses zapi.
- Made display widgets for sources translate message IDs correctly.
- Resolve ZopeSecurityPolicy deprecation warning.
- zope.app.form now supports Python2.5
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
This package was part of the Zope 3 distribution and did not have its own CHANGES.txt. For earlier changes please refer to either our subversion log or the CHANGES.txt of earlier Zope 3 releases.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zope.app.form-5.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (78.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Apr 27, 2017|
|zope.app.form-5.0.0.tar.gz (50.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Apr 27, 2017|