Framework for Context-Sensitive Help Pages
This package provides a framework for creating help pages for Zope 3 applications. ZCML directives are used to minimize the overhead of creating new help pages.
- Fix tests using a newer zope.publisher that requires zope.login.
- Use zope.site instead of zope.app.folder.
- Removed OnlineHelpTopicFactory, simple and SimpleViewClass. All of them where using old deprecated and removed Zope3 imports. None of them where used and tested.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Removed use of zope.app.zapi.
- Package meta-data update.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.