Zope application server ZCML files
Project DescriptionRelease History
- Change History
- 4.0.0 (2017-05-29)
- 3.8.0 (2013-08-27)
- 3.7.1 (2011-07-26)
- 3.7.0 (2009-12-28)
- 3.6.1 (2009-12-16)
- 3.6.0 (2009-07-11)
- 3.5.5 (2009-05-23)
- 3.5.4 (2009-05-18)
- 3.5.3 (2009-02-04)
- 3.5.2 (2009-01-31)
- 3.5.1 (2008-12-28)
- 3.5.0 (2008-12-16)
- 3.4.3 (2007-11-01)
- 3.4.2 (2007-10-30)
- 3.4.1 (2007-10-23)
- 3.4.0 (2007-10-03)
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy. Update minimum dependency versions appropriately.
- Remove include of zope.app.zopeappgenerations that is not useful unless upgrading a database older than Zope 3.4. This cuts the last dependency on zope.app.authentication from the ZTK.
- Move include of zope.dublincore.browser here from zope.dublincore (LP: #590668).
- Use new zope.app.locales which has its own configure.zcml.
- No longer using zope.testing.doctestunit as it is deprecated now. Using python’s doctest module.
- Removed reference to no longer existing configure.zcml from zope.app.pagetemplate.tests.
- No longer depends on deprecated zope.app.interface but on zope.componentvocabulary.
- Added missing dependencies, including zope.app.http and zope.app.applicationcontrol.
- Added missing zope.app.exception dependency, as we include its ZCML.
- Added missing zope.app.testing test dependency to make tests pass.
- Added zope.app.broken dependency (we include its ZCML).
- We depended on zope.formlib but didn’t include its configuration. Now it’s included in configure.zcml.
- We include ZCML of zope.app.error but didn’t mention it as a dependency.
- Add include of zope.app.schema:configure.zcml. Because component-based vocabularies are used everywhere and we need to import zope.app.schema somehow to make it work. This is needed because of removal of the include of zope.app.schema’s meta.zcml in the previous release.
- Remove deprecated include of zope.app.component.browser:meta.zcml.
- Remove deprecated include of zope.app.schema:meta.zcml.
- Remove use of zope.modulealias.
- Fix test failure due to missing zope.app.container.browser.ftests
- directory. Now it is moved to zope.app.container.browser.tests.
- Fix test failure due to missing zope.app.form.browser.ftests directory. Now it is moved to zope.app.form.browser.tests.
- Added missing dependency.
- Initial public release as an individual package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zope.app.zcmlfiles-4.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (9.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||May 29, 2017|
|zope.app.zcmlfiles-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||May 29, 2017|
|zope.app.zcmlfiles-4.0.0.tar.gz (9.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 29, 2017|